GENERAL MOTORS DIAGNOSTICS AND REPAIR
Have a first-hand look at what’s new so you can stay on top of what’s under the hood with GM vehicles. All the latest in GM power train changes are in this class. This course is invaluable to anyone that is doing drivability work on GM vehicles.
This course covers:
• Variable Valve Timing and Valve Lift
• Displacement On Demand (DOD)
• Ignition Systems (COP, CNP, CSI)
• Secondary Ignition Scope Patterns
• CAN, GMLAN, Serial Data/Class 2 Network Diagnostics
• Throttle By Wire Systems
• Wide Range Fuel Sensors
• Hands On Scan Tool for: Readiness Test, Mode 6, Misfire Counter, Misfire History and Fuel Trim
We are going to use a scan tool to check oxygen sensor response time, catalytic converter efficiency and other problems that helps identify intermittent problems.