UNDERSTANDING ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS EFFECTIVE DIAGNOSTIC STRATEGIES AND REPAIRS
Probably the most intimidating aspect of repairing an automobile is repairing Electrical Problems. Join us as we explore cost-saving techniques repairing electrical circuits.
This course is designed to adequately prepare the technician toefficiently inspect, diagnose, and repair the Automotive Electrical System and to fix it right, the very first time.
This is an eight-hour course that is divided into two four-hour modules. Each module is divided into a three-hour, classroom session followed by a one hour lab.
Topics covered in this course include:
• Electrical Essentials / Wiring diagrams, circuits and components
• Type of Circuits
• Control Circuits
• Circuit Malfunctions
• Troubleshooting using DVOM, Logic Probes, Nonself-Powered Test
• Automatic Cruise Control System
• Supplemental Restraint System
• Automatic Seat Belts
• ETACS Theft Alarms
• Simplified Wiring Systems
• Remote Keyless Entry