AUTOMOTIVE TRAINING AUTHORITY, INC.
This course provides the technician with the fundamental knowledge of electrical theory, including Ohm’sLaw, Kirchoff’s Law, series, parallel, and series-parallel electrical circuits. This course will cover electronic components and sensors used in today’s ESC (Electronic Stability Control) braking systems. The course is composed of two sessions. Session I covers basic electrical theory and “understanding electrical circuits”. Session II covers electronic components, brake system sensors, and nib deciphering wiring diagrams.
Brake Electrical and Electronic Component Service
• ABS electrical and electronic systems
• Brake principles
• General electrical diagnosis
• Test equipment and testing
• Brake stop light circuits
• Electrical diagnosis: parking brake lamp
• Brake system warning lamp
• Electrical systems diagnosis: brake fluid level switch
• Brake electrical system components: center high mounted stop lamps
• ABS electrical system component replacement: ABS control unit
• ABS electrical system component replacement: wheel sensors
• Wiring harness repair
Automotive Training Authority offers training classes in hands-on and classroom settings, held in every major city across the Nation. Instructors are experts in such fields as: automotive diagnostics, alternative fuel training, compressed natural gas (CNG), and diesel.
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
BUY COURSES ON DVD
alternative fuel and green energy training
CALL US TODAY!
To find out more about classes in your area, please call us at (800) 575-4282 or email us today!